Monday, November 26, 2007
Okay so I've found a job today! It's at a chocolate shop at Novena Square. They'll pay $3.50/hour for the first week and then $5 afterward. Naomi got the job at Parkway and Huisi, the lucky girl, got the coveted one at Marina Square! The only thing good about Novena Square is that it is one MRT train stop from Toa Payoh.But with this job, I'm going to have to give up French classes at Alliance Francaise. A little disappointed but perhaps I'll leave French for after March, when their new term starts.The more I think about things, the less appealing is junior college to me. I think I would scream if I had to face maths, chinese, science again. Okay I could go for humans but I guess its compulsory to take chinese and math. Polytechnic doesn't seem such a bad idea now. Another option would be going to Australia and going to high school there (sounds like fun, actually, even with academics) or just taking a 1-year pre-uni course there.Want to know something? I'm afraid.
i thought the world of you
8:29 PM
Me?
Kate/YQ
17 years young.
studying Mass Communications at Ngee Ann Poly.
CCHMS '07, PCPS '04
Rude. Pale. Sold out to the Apple syndrome.
Never able to resist shopping. Sorry.
Playlist:
Last Day of Magic
Hook and Line
URA fever
Tape Song
Dice